Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rest in peace Mr. Dunn

We all heard about the tragic accident that resulted in the death of Ryan Dunn from MTV's Jackass.  This death hits home to many people of my generation because we watched him, Bam, Steve-O and Johnny for years while we grew up.

I have decided to write my condolences to his friends and family, and also to say that it is NEVER okay to drink and drive.  Not even one drink.  It is very irresponsible, and so incredibly avoidable.  The only good thing to come out of this is that, maybe now, people will understand because someone that so many people know was killed as a result this action.  We all hear the stories of people from our communities dying tragically via drunk driving, but I think when someone famous passes as a result, as sad as it is, people pay more attention.

I hope that this intense grieving and loss is lessened in time for his family, friends, and loved ones.

RIP Ryan.

No comments:

Post a Comment